The main venue at Torquay Academy, 14 table tennis tables
...Our Coaching classes ...
Join us on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Club coaching programme includes the development of table tennis at cadets, junior and senior levels, starting with mini table tennis club for the 5-8yrs old and progressing from beginner to the more serious league standard players.
New members of all ages and abilities are very welcome,
just check our coaching classes below.
Booking is ESSENTIAL as spaces are limited !!!
The sessions are led by fully qualified coaches:
Kris Piwowar (Lead coach, UKCC Level 2),
Joanna Lacinska-Piwowar (Lead coach, UKCC Level 2),
Vic Bonfante, Simon Furgol, Daniel Barnett and Elsa Perry (UKCC Level 1)
Our Assistant Coaches: Vicky, Justyna, Annoshka, Evie, Kamil, Lucas and Victor.
The lead coaches Kris and Jo have extensive experience (20 years+)
as table tennis players and coaches, gained in Poland and UK.
Come and join us in Torquay and/or Paignton
The sport hall at Paignton Community & Sports Academy
Address: Borough Road, Paignton, TQ4 7DH
- 6:30pm - 8:00pm - Beginners / Intermediate / League players - £5
The sport hall at Torquay Academy
Address: Cricketfield Road, Torquay, TQ2 7NU
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm Mini TT Club "BUSY BEES" (5-8yrs old) - £4
- 5:00pm - 6:30pm Beginners juniors - £5
- 6:45pm - 8:15pm Intermediate Group / League Players - £5
- 6:45pm - 8:15pm LADIES ONLY - NEW SESSION - September 2017! - £5
- 7:15 - 10:15pm League Matches COME, WATCH AND SUPPORT OUR TEAMS - free of charge !!!
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm Mini TT Club "BUSY BEES" (5-8yrs old) - £4
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm Beginners juniors - £4
- 6:45pm - 8:15pm Beginners Juniors and Adults Group / Intermediate / League Players - £5
Do you need private lessons with a coach ?
Private lessons can be arranged by appointment.
£15 per hour for TTTA full junior members
£20 per hour for TTTA full senior members
£25 per hour for junior non-members
£30 per hour for senior non-members
One to One sessions are available on Fridays at 5:30-6:30pm
at Torquay Academy (booking essential as spaces are limited)