INDIVIDUAL SUMMER TABLE TENNIS LEAGUE
JOIN US AND HAVE FUN !!!
All Abilities and Ages welcome !!!
Don’t want to have a long break from table tennis during the summer?
Thinking about playing in the League next season
but do you need more preparation?
Want to play for fun, meet new people and win some prizes?
This is tournament for You !!!
Three main prizes
These three prizes will be awarded to the three players
with most points at the end of the competition at week 4.
1st place 2nd place 3rd place
£40 Cash prize £30 Cash prize £20 Cash prize
26 June 2019, 3 July 2019, 10 July 2019, 17 July 2019
Registration: 6:30 pm
Start / Finish: 6:45 – 8:30pm
Place: Torquay Academy - Main Sport Hall
Cost: £6 per night or £20 for all 4 nights
Book is essential but very easy just send a text message
to our team member to 07724529716
Come and register on the day at 6:30pm
Every Wednesday we will have a Division Winner
who will be awarded a small prize.
Players who complete all 4 Wednesdays will have a better chance of winning
one of three main prizes as the points from each Wednesday will be accumulated
This will give us three winners on the final Wednesday, 17th of July.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
Torbay Table Tennis Academy
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending text message to 07724529716
- Players need to be in the hall at 6:30 pm for registration.
We want to start all the games at 6:45 pm.
- Each player will be allocated to a 5-6 player group (depending on the number of players), they will play in a round robin format. For all league players we will use the league ranking to be sure that all players will compete on a similar level.
- Position points will be awarded to each player after each Wednesday, every player will receive 25 participation points every Wednesday for taking part.
Position points in a group
1st place - 100 pts
2nd place - 90 pts
3rd place - 80 pts
4th place - 70 pts
5th place - 60 pts
6th place - 50 pts
- Each Division (5-6 players) will play their matches on 2-3 tables to run the Tournament smoothly and quickly. We have 20-22 tables available on the night.
- When players complete their matches in the group, they are free to go home
and do not have to wait until the end of the Competition.
... Table Tennis for All ...